Southwestern Electric Power Company has created the following safety resources to help customers, employees and
others stay safe around electricity.
View any of our safety videos on-line or order a DVD.
Electrical Safety E-Learnings
The intent is to increase your understanding and awareness about electricity and safety.
Learn about electricity in an interactive environment. This e-learning experience
is focused on electrical safety and is designed for all audiences. The module narrates
and navigates you through a variety of interactive learning exercises, video clips
and knowledge check questions.
Launch the training module
- Chapter 1: Electricity Basics - The Properties of Electricity and Key Terms
- Chapter 2: Important Facts about Electricity
- Chapter 3: The Anatomy of an Electric System
- Chapter 4: Hazards and Safety Precautions
- Chapter 5: How to Respond to Electrical Emergencies
Note: The module should take about 30-45 minutes to complete.